Wanted: Junior Social Media Marketer
We are looking for an up and coming social media superstar to join our innovative, fast paced and food obsessed team. This role is integral to the continual growth we are experiencing and will be accountable for taking our social media marketing to the next level.
About the company:
We are a rapidly growing fintech helping Australians save money. We operate several comparison websites and have doubled in revenue year on year over the past five years. Our websites receive over a million visits a month and we are in a constant state of innovation of insights, marketing, service and offerings.
See more: https://alternativemedia.com.au/
About the team:
We are a creative, passionate and hardworking team focused on getting the best results. We believe that people do their best work when they enjoy what they do. We test and learn at a speed most other companies can’t match.
We love to experiment and solve problems but most importantly, we love food.
If you are interested or experienced in social media marketing, demand the ability to test your ideas, this could be the role for you. You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a creative mind.
- Excellent project & time management skills.
- An understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Will not be afraid to ask for help, celebrate a win and learn from failures.
Bonus points if you:
- Have at least 1 year experience running paid social media campaigns with large budgets. Double points if it is Instagram, Youtube, Twitter or something other than Facebook.
- Have a degree/certificate in advertising or social media
- Are Facebook Blueprint certified
About the role:
- Daily promoted ad campaign creation, optimisation and reporting on Facebook and other social media advertising campaigns.
- Leverage social media to capture high volumes of leads in a cost efficient manner.
- Work with our team of in-house copywriters, developers, and designers to build high performing and engaging ad campaigns across social media (including Facebook).
- Identify new opportunities and contribute ideas to the team that will help shape the scope and direction of future campaigns.
You will have the support of one of the more experienced members of the team, training you in social media marketing.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your exposure in social media and how you would be a great fit for the role to Jonathan at email@example.com